Tumblr Social networking
Tumblr is a well known social networking platform. Many people use Tumblr as a blogging platform and others are users share their story and picture gallery. By using Tumblr one can make website call Tumblr Blog and earn money by inserting Display Ads or by Affiliate Marketing. In this tutorial, we will learn How to Delete a Tumblr Blog.
Tumblr blog just works like Blogger Blogspot Blog. You can create multiple blogs on a single Tumblr Account. And also you can delete a single Blog without deleting your whole account and other content of another blog in your same Tumblr account.
Tumblr Unknown Facts
- Tumblr was developed by web developers David Karp and Marco Arment in 2007.
- The social network got very popularity soon.
- That’s why Yahoo acquired this site for 1.1 billion U.S Dollar in 2013.
- According to www.statista.com at the end of 2017 Tumblr reach 345 Million registered users.
- Tumblr currently contains 148 billion posts worldwide.
- The US counted 739 million unique worldwide in this Social Networking.
Delete your Specific Tumblr Blog
Have you created a Tumblr blog for testing purpose? Or created a demo Tumblr blog? If you want to delete a specific Tumblr blog without deleting other content from your Tumblr account then follow the simple step.
First of all, open your favorite web browser and browse for www.tumblr.com/login and sign in to your credentials. After login look at the top-right of your computer screen and click on the account menu icon from there. You will find a Settings option in the drop-down menu. Click on it. Now click on the account Tab and scroll to bottom.
Now you will find a button “Delete-Account”. Click on the delete-account button to delete your currently selected Blog from your Tumblr Account.
Here is a video on How to Delete a specific Tumblr Blog. If you like this instruction please like and follow us on facebook and twitter. And Subscribe to our Youtube Channel.
RECOMMENDED: Deleting or Closing your Paypal Account Permanently